Perhaps right from the start, I do have clear vision and high hopes.
But throughout the journey, it simply loses its way.
Hopes are slipping away throughout the journey and I left with nothing but the basic hope. Yet you dont seems to realise that.
Now there's just 3 choices for me to choose.
1) to solve or sort out all these knots
2) to simply release my hand
3) to just keep everything as it is as we break free from each other gradually
It's a dilemma. I know we are now in the third choice. okay, at least I am in the third choice. I chose to just remain as it is as we drift further. It's this morning that make me think of ending it swiftly may make me more comfortable. I dont want to guess anymore or even to just have any more hopes. So I am trying to make a choice.
Sigh. It's just so difficult to choose one. But either ways, they are also pain.
I am not going to seek your attention anymore. I tried and failed and now I give up.
You have your own choice and that's it. you have chosen your pathway.
I cant deny that I am myself with you.
But now I simply cant sense the presence since orientation camp ...
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment